There are many ways you can get involved with helping Rema.
Prayer is an essential part of life in Rema. Please join with us in praying regularly for Burundi, the people of Burundi, and the Rema team.
- For lasting peace in Burundi so that returnees can settle peacefully in their homeland.
- For encouragement and inspiration for pastors amongst returnees
- For the Rema Burundi team working in outreach, seminars, pastoral and practical work to returnees and the local population in Burundi.
- For peaceful cohabitation among the Burundi residents and returnees as a result of a true and sincere reconciliation and mutual acceptance.
- For safety in travel within Burundi where roads are frequently in poor condition and unsafe.
Rema runs entirely on voluntary contributions. 100% of donations goes towards the work of Rema. Rema UK is registered charity number 1118650. If you are a UK Tax payer then you may be able to Gift Aid your donation.
Regular donations can be setup using this Standing Order Form.
Donate now at wonderful.org – 100% of your donation goes to Rema, including your Gift Aid.
Fancy running a marathon, climbing a mountain or baking a cake? Whatever you choose to do, 100% of the money raised including giftaid goes to the work of Rema.
Easy steps to raise money for Rema:
- Tell us what you plan to do – we will support in any way we can
- Set up a fundraising page at our wonderful.org page. See our simple guide to creating your own fundraising page.